Wednesday 28 September 2011

''Google enters teens!''

Google celebrated its 13th B'day on this Sept 27
As a kid, I’d learnt two things!
They’d literally changed my life
One- to learn to Google;
The other being- to master the art of ogling!

Google –revolutionized thoughts
Changed the perspective of everything
A true Einstein it is!
Never a Jack of all trades instead,a master of it all!

In a playground called Internet,
Google rules the roost!
You type it and laze around
While it takes the pain to redirect everything related

I remember whenever I was on tenterhook
Needed more than just worldly wisdom,
None of my ideas materializing
I knew I’d find a succour in Google

Men and women, think alike
When it comes to choosing,
Who the best is!
Unanimously, Google- the Smart one!

Cloud computing? Do I know that?
Many other marvelous stuffs outta Google,
Do I know them all?
Nay, Can I know all the many brilliant stuffs it gets out?

What better occasion than this to thank Google?
For it’s the mighty behemoth’s 13th B’day !
I’d love to tell it how I enjoy every service it offers
Youtube, Translate, Maps, Blogger, Android and all!

Back when I was 13,
I was a stripling unknown to all
I still ‘m someone with very little to tell about!
But, Google in its teen is already the undefeated!

I realize that I can write pages on Google!
Irresistible but little did you all know that,
I’ve got an assignment to do
I’d ‘ve to Google it!

No comments:

Post a Comment